Enjoy the fresh air with this picnic table workout. All you need is a set of dumbbells and a resistance band. This 45 minute workout includes both strength and cardiovascular exercises for a full body workout.
The Workout Plan
This workout breaks the exercises into 2 blocks. The first block focuses on push exercises to work the front of the body. Block 2 switches to pull exercises to work the back of the body.
Follow these steps to set up your workout
- Hook a resistance band around a table or bench’s leg.
- Set a timer for 1:30 minutes with 15 seconds rest. Interval Timer is a free app that will make this process simple and is available on all smart devices.
- Start with exercise 1 in block 1. When finished this exercise, complete the 1st cardio exercise.
- Alternate between the rest of the exercises in block 1 with the 1st cardio exercise.
- Repeat this pattern with same strength exercises but change the cardio to the 2nd cardio exercise for block 1.
- Then, move on to block 2 and use the same sequence.